Strumenti software per lo studio della matematica: Wikipedia > Software per la matematica
- Calc – Fogli di calcolo con LibreOffice e Openoffice
- Compass and Ruler (C.a.R.) — Compass and Ruler (C.a.R.) is a dynamic geometry software developed by Rene Grothmann since 1989.
- Dr.Geo – Dr. Geo aims to be an open, easy to study, modify and extend interactive geometry software.
- Euler Math Toolbox – A powerful math program combining numerical and symbolic tools (using the computer algebra system Maxima) in one free package. It is quite similar to Matlab, but not compatible.
- KGeo – KGeo is a program for interactive Geometry just like programs such as Euklid, Zirkel und Lineal or Kseg. It was my wish to write an open source version of this software that is free for schools and combines the best of both (all) worlds.
- Kig – Kig is a program for exploring geometric constructions. It is meant as a better replacement for such free programs as KGeo, KSeg and Dr. Geo and commercial programs like Cabri.
- Kojo – Kojo has been developed to provide children an environment where they can do self-directed learning in an interactive fashion – through exploration and discovery.
- MathPiper – MathPiper is a new mathematics-oriented programming language which is simple enough to be learned as a first programming language and yet powerful enough to be useful in any science, mathematics, or engineering related career.
- Cabri II Plus – The most used interactive mathematics software in the world by middle & high school teachers.
- Cabri 3D – The software that makes the 3rd dimension easily accessible to teachers as well as high school and college students.
- Excel – Fogli di calcolo con Office